Reference Desk: (212) 359-2481
Circulation Desk: (212) 359- 2446
Monday – Thursday 07:30-21:00
Friday 07:30 - 17:00
Saturday - 9:30-17:00
Alumni may use the library between 15:30 and 17:45, Monday-Thursday and Saturday.
Each member of the Robert College community has their own space on the Library catalog of resources, where you can:
To do this you must login to your account by clicking on the login icon on the top right-hand corner of the library catalog main page. Your username is the first part of your Robert College email address. The password is your email password.
To get started please click here to reach the catalog. If you have any problems please contact the library at email@example.com.
Use the Destiny Discover App to search for books in Ibrahim Bodur Robert College Library - anytime, anywhere - with your mobile device (smart phone and tablet - ios and android).
Download the app from your app store.
Find our library by scrolling through locations for "Other Countries" than type in "Robert College" to search for our school.
Tick the box "Remember me on this device" and click "Log in" and enter your username and password.
If you have any questions, contact your librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
New New Flipster New New
Do you want to read magazines on your computer or digital device?
For Mobile Devices and App
Using this method you can download issues to your mobile device.
1. Open this link while in school using the school's VPN on your mobile phone. In the top right corner click “sign in" and then choose sign in with Google. Use your RC Google Drive email and password.
2. From your mobile device App Store download the Flipster app to your phone.
3. From the link search for a magazine and when you find it, click read this issue. When it opens, go to the left hand corner and click on the lines icon. From here click "open in app”.
4. You can go directly to articles from the table of contents by tapping the item or browse the magazine by swiping.
Using this method you can read and print pages from current and back issues but you cannot download.
1. Open this link while in school. In the top right corner click “sign in" and then choose sign in with Google. Use your RC Google Drive email and password.